The `rationality' of municipal capital spending : Evidence from New Jersey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Other versions of this item:
- Rosen, H.S. & Holtz-Eakin, D., 1988. "The "Rationality" Of Municipal Capital Spending: Evidency From New Jersey," Papers 33, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Holtz-Eakin, D. & Rosen, H.S., 1989. "The Rationality Of Municipal Capital Spending: Evidence From New Jersey," Discussion Papers 1989_28, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Per Tovmo, 2009.
"Myopic or Constrained by Balanced-Budget Rules? The Intertemporal Spending Behavior of Norwegian Local Governments,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(2), pages 200-219, June.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Per Tovmo, 2007. "Myopic or constrained by balanced-budget-rules? The intertemporal spending behavior of Norwegian local governments," Working Paper Series 8807, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Balsdon, Ed & Brunner, Eric J. & Rueben, Kim, 2003.
"Private demands for public capital: evidence from school bond referenda,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 610-638, November.
- Ed Balsdon & Eric Brunner & Kim Rueben, 2003. "Private Demands for Public Capital: Evidence from School Bond Referenda," Working Papers 0009, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.