Redistribution by local governments in a monocentric urban area
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2010.
"Household Location and Schools in Metropolitan Areas with Heterogeneous Suburbs: Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy,"
09-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2010. "Household Location and Schools in Metropolitan Areas with Heterogeneous Suburbs; Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy," NBER Working Papers 15915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chunhua Wang, 2010. "Falling commuting costs, amenity advantages, and suburbanization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 351-364, October.
- Nechyba, Thomas, 1996.
"A computable general equilibrium model of intergovernmental aid,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-397, November.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996. "A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Intergovernmental Aid," NBER Working Papers 5420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2012. "Land Use Controls and the Provision of Education," NBER Working Papers 17730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epple, Dennis & Platt, Glenn J., 1998. "Equilibrium and Local Redistribution in an Urban Economy when Households Differ in both Preferences and Incomes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 23-51, January.
- Feld, Lars P, 2000. " Tax Competition and Income Redistribution: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 105(1-2), pages 125-64, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.