Heterogeneous preferences and non-central agglomeration of firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Palma, A. & Sanchez, O., 1998.
"Accessibilite dans un systeme de transport en environnement concurrentiel,"
9804, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- A. de Palma & O. Sanchez, 1998. "Accessibilité dans un système de transport en environnement concurrentiel," THEMA Working Papers 98-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2002.
"Heterogeneous Preferences and Location Choice with Multi-Product Firms,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0205, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George, 2004. "Heterogeneous preferences and location choice with multi-product firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-339, May.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2006. "The equilibrium locations of three stores with different selections of differentiated products," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 31-36, October.
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1989. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation: Further Results and Extensions," Discussion Papers 913, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.