A game-theoretic approach to the division of profits from economic land development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2008.
"Multi-person Bargaining With Complementarity: Is There Holdout?,"
11517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2008. "Multi-person bargaining with complementarity: Is there holdout?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-10, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2010.
"Transparency, Complementarity and Holdout,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
49-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 1997.
"Increasing returns and perfect competition: The role of land,"
1997-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs, 2003. "Increasing returns and perfect competition: the role of land," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 339-367, September.
- Asaf Friedman Arch, 2014. "Sustainable Urban Renewal: The Tel Aviv Dilemma," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 2527-2537, April.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "Chasing Patents," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 411, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition: The role of land," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-119482, Tilburg University.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2014. "Opportunism in Sequential Investment Settings: On Holdups and Holdouts," Working papers 2014-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Flavio Menzies & Rohan Pitchford, 2002. "Chasing Patents," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-3, International and Development Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001.
"The Land Assembly Problem Revisited,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
427, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.