A game-theoretic approach to the division of profits from economic land development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menezes, Flavio & Pitchford, Rohan, 2004.
"The land assembly problem revisited,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 155-162, March.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "The Land Assembly Problem Revisited," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 427, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Flavio Menzies & Rohan Pitchford, 2002. "Chasing Patents," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-3, International and Development Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "Chasing Patents," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 411, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2008.
"Multi-person bargaining with complementarity: Is there holdout?,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
08-10, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2008. "Multi-person Bargaining With Complementarity: Is There Holdout?," MPRA Paper 11517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition: The role of land," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-119482, Tilburg University.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2009.
"Transparency, complementarity and holdout,"
17606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 1997.
"Increasing returns and perfect competition: The role of land,"
1997-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs, 2003. "Increasing returns and perfect competition: the role of land," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 339-367, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.