Place-to-place migration in Israel : Estimates of a logistic model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2012. "Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 473-484.
- André Braz Golgher & Carlos Henrique Rosa & Ari Francisco de Araújo Junior, 2005. "The determinants of migration in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td268, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Braude, Kobi & Navon, Guy, 2006.
"הגירה פנימית בישראל
[Internal Migration in Israel]," MPRA Paper 9711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Artis & Javier Romani & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998. "Commuting in Catalonia: Estimates from a place-to-place model," ERSA conference papers ersa98p60, European Regional Science Association.
- André Braz Golgher & Carlos Henrique Rosa & Ari Francisco de Araújo Junior, 2005. "The Determinants Of Migration In Brazil," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 148, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Romani, Javier, 1999. "A First Approximation to the Evolution of Commuting in Catalonia, 1986-1996," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa242, European Regional Science Association.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.