Egalitarian wage policies, unemployment and skill-biased technological change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in Economics.
Volume (Year): 59 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1996.
"Skill Mismatch and Unemployment in OECD Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0307, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992.
"Are the Unemployed Unemployable?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman, 1994.
"Past and prospective causes of high unemployment,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 23-43.
- Paul Krugman, 1994. "Past and prospective causes of high unemployment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-98.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
- Knut Røed & Morten Nordberg, 2004.
"Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 67-82, February.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2000. "Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?," Memorandum 19/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
- Richard Jackman & Richard Layard & Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1997. "European versus US Unemployment: Different Responses to Increased Demand for skill?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0349, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1996. "Changes in the Distribution of Wages and Unemployment in OECD Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 302-08, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.