Strategic R&D Co-operatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neubecker, Leslie, 2003. "Does cooperation in manufactoring foster tacit collusion," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 261, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Suetens S., 2003.
"Voluntary R&D cooperation in experimental duopoly markets,"
2003029, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "Voluntary R&D cooperation in experimental duopoly markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529826, Tilburg University.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2009.
"Dynamic R&D with spillovers: Competition vs cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 568-582, March.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2003. "Dynamic R&D with Spillovers: Competition vs Cooperation," Working Papers 495, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suetens, Sigrid, 2008.
"Does R&D cooperation facilitate price collusion? An experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 822-836, June.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "Does R&D Cooperation Facilitate Price Collusion? An Experiment," Discussion Paper 2003-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 2003. "Innovation performance across Europe," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 145-161.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004.
"R&D Incentives under Bertrand Competition: A Differential Game,"
519, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2011. "R&D Incentives Under Bertrand Competition: A Differential Game," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 387-400, 09.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "A Duopoly Experiment on Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D," Discussion Paper 2003-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aikaterini KOKKINOU, 2010. "Economic growth, innovation and collaborative research and development activities," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 5(1), Spring.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "R&D Incentives and Market Structure: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 497, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans & Peter M. Kort, 2005. "Innovation Strategies in a Competitive Dynamic Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 1395, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.