The relationship between saving and finance: theory and evidence from E.U. countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2010.
"The Feldstein –Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: evidence from EU members,"
26010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2012. "The Feldstein–Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: Evidence from EU members," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 262-270.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2009.
"Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks,"
15312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2010. "Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1269-1273, September.
- Piotr Misztal, 2011. "The Feldstein-Horioka Hypothesis in Countries with Varied Levels of Economic Development," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(2), June.
- Reetu Verma & Ali Salman Saleh, 2011. "Saving and investment in Saudi Arabia: an empirical analysis," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 136-148, June.
- Kollias, Christos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2008. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle across EU members: Evidence from the ARDL bounds approach and panel data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 380-387.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.