Order imbalance and stock returns: Evidence from China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 47 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Fernald & John H. Rogers, 1998.
"Puzzles in the Chinese stock market,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
619, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2004. "Order Imbalances and Market Efficiency: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 327-341, June.
- Lei Feng & Mark S. Seasholes, 2004. "Correlated Trading and Location," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(5), pages 2117-2144, October.
- Ho, Thomas & Stoll, Hans R., 1981.
"Optimal dealer pricing under transactions and return uncertainty,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, . "Optimal Dealer Pricing Under Transactions and Return Uncertainty," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Demirer, RIza & Kutan, Ali M., 2006. "Does herding behavior exist in Chinese stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-142, April.
- Spiegel, Matthew & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1995. " On Intraday Risk Premia," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 319-39, March.
- Chan, Kalok & Fong, Wai-Ming, 2000. "Trade size, order imbalance, and the volatility-volume relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 247-273, August.
- Hirshleifer, David & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Security Analysis and Trading Patterns When Some Investors Receive Information before Others," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1665-98, December.
- Gong-meng Chen & Oliver Rui & Steven Wang, 2005. "The Effectiveness of Price Limits and Stock Characteristics: Evidence from the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 159-182, September.
- Berkman, Henk & Lee, John Byong Tek, 2002. "The effectiveness of price limits in an emerging market: Evidence from the Korean Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 517-530, November.
- Xu, Cheng Kenneth, 2000. "The microstructure of the Chinese stock market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 79-97.
- Chordia, Tarun & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2004. "Order imbalance and individual stock returns: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 485-518, June.
- Huimin Chung & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2009.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzen Limit Order Books,"
CQE Working Papers
0109, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Chung, Huimin & Gao, Cheng & Lu, Jie & Mizrach, Bruce, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen limit order books," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 37-41.
- Huimin Chung & Cheng Gao & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen Limit Order Books," Departmental Working Papers 201319, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Wong, Woon K. & Liu, Bo & Zeng, Yong, 2009. "Can price limits help when the price is falling? Evidence from transactions data on the Shanghai Stock Exchange," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-102, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.