Order imbalance and stock returns: Evidence from China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 47 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2004. "Order Imbalances and Market Efficiency: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 327-341, June.
- Spiegel, Matthew & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1995. " On Intraday Risk Premia," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 319-39, March.
- Ho, Thomas & Stoll, Hans R., 1981.
"Optimal dealer pricing under transactions and return uncertainty,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, . "Optimal Dealer Pricing Under Transactions and Return Uncertainty," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lei Feng & Mark S. Seasholes, 2004. "Correlated Trading and Location," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(5), pages 2117-2144, October.
- Xu, Cheng Kenneth, 2000. "The microstructure of the Chinese stock market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 79-97.
- Demirer, RIza & Kutan, Ali M., 2006. "Does herding behavior exist in Chinese stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-142, April.
- John Fernald & John H. Rogers, 2000.
"Puzzles in the Chinese stock market,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hirshleifer, David & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Security Analysis and Trading Patterns When Some Investors Receive Information before Others," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1665-98, December.
- Chordia, Tarun & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2004. "Order imbalance and individual stock returns: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 485-518, June.
- Gong-meng Chen & Oliver Rui & Steven Wang, 2005. "The Effectiveness of Price Limits and Stock Characteristics: Evidence from the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 159-182, September.
- Berkman, Henk & Lee, John Byong Tek, 2002. "The effectiveness of price limits in an emerging market: Evidence from the Korean Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 517-530, November.
- Huimin Chung & Cheng Gao & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2013.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen Limit Order Books,"
Departmental Working Papers
201319, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Chung, Huimin & Gao, Cheng & Lu, Jie & Mizrach, Bruce, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen limit order books," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 37-41.
- Huimin Chung & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzen Limit Order Books," CQE Working Papers 0109, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Wong, Woon K. & Liu, Bo & Zeng, Yong, 2009. "Can price limits help when the price is falling? Evidence from transactions data on the Shanghai Stock Exchange," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-102, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.