An equilibrium voting model of federal standards with externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10-11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cremer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1996.
"In or out?: Centralization by majority vote,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Cremer, J. & Palfrey, T.R., 1994. "In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote," Papers 94.335, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Cremer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., . "In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote," Working Papers 879, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 1994. "In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote," IDEI Working Papers 33, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1982.
"An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism,"
NBER Working Papers
1004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Cremer & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2000.
"Federal Mandates by Popular Demand,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 905-927, October.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Kramer, Gerald H., 1973. "Social choice on pollution management: the genossenschaften," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 101-146, April.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 2003.
"A Voting Model of Federal Standards with Externalities,"
IDEI Working Papers
182, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2003. "A Voting Model of Federal Standards with Externalities," Working Papers 1171, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996.
"Existence of Equilibrium and Stratification in Local and Hierarchical Tiebout Economies with Property Taxes and Voting,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas. J. Nechyba, 1997. "Existence of equilibrium and stratification in local and hierarchical Tiebout economies with property taxes and voting," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 277-304.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas, 1991. "Mobility and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 828-58, August.
- Kramer, Gerald H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1974. "Existence of a 'Local' Co-operative Equilibrium in a Class of Voting Games," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 539-47, October.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 623-46, May.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2007.
"Voting on Devolution in a Federal Country with a Bicameral National System,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2007_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2012. "Voting on devolution in a federal country with a bicameral national system," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 51-72, March.
- Kessler, Anke & Luelfesmann, Christoph & Myers, Gordon M, 2009. "The Architecture of Federations: Constitutions, Bargaining, and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 7244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brosio, Giorgio & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "The welfare costs of national standards: a contribution to the debate on the outcomes of de/centralization," POLIS Working Papers 113, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.