An equilibrium voting model of federal standards with externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10-11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon, Roger H, 1983.
"An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-86, November.
- Jacques Cremer & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2000.
"Federal Mandates by Popular Demand,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 905-927, October.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 2000. "Federal Mandates by Popular Demand," IDEI Working Papers 120, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2001.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2000. "Federal Mandates by Popular Demand," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Kramer, Gerald H., 1973. "Social choice on pollution management: the genossenschaften," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 101-146, April.
- Cremer, J. & Palfrey, T.R., 1994.
"In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote,"
94.335, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Cremer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., . "In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote," Working Papers 879, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 1994. "In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote," IDEI Working Papers 33, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kramer, Gerald H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1974. "Existence of a 'Local' Co-operative Equilibrium in a Class of Voting Games," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 539-47, October.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2003.
"A Voting Model of Federal Standards with Externalities,"
1171, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 2003. "A Voting Model of Federal Standards with Externalities," IDEI Working Papers 182, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas, 1991. "Mobility and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 828-58, August.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996.
"Existence of Equilibrium and Stratification in Local and Hierarchical Tiebout Economies with Property Taxes and Voting,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas. J. Nechyba, 1997. "Existence of equilibrium and stratification in local and hierarchical Tiebout economies with property taxes and voting," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 277-304.
- Brosio, Giorgio & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "The welfare costs of national standards: a contribution to the debate on the outcomes of de/centralization," POLIS Working Papers 113, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Kessler, Anke & Luelfesmann, Christoph & Myers, Gordon M, 2009. "The Architecture of Federations: Constitutions, Bargaining, and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 7244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2012.
"Voting on devolution in a federal country with a bicameral national system,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 51-72, March.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2007. "Voting on Devolution in a Federal Country with a Bicameral National System," Working Papers Series wp2007_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.