Allocation of pollution abatement under learning by doing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 89 (2005)
Issue (Month): 9-10 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kennedy, Peter W. & Laplante, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental policy and time consistency - emissions taxes and emissions trading," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2351, The World Bank.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Léonard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992.
"Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331586, December.
- Léonard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992. "Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337465, December.
- Bellas, Allen S., 1998. "Empirical evidence of advances in scrubber technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 327-343, December.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Hannes Egli, 2005.
"A New Approach to Pollution Modelling in Models of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 459-473, September.
- Hannes Egli, 2005. "A new approach to pollution modelling in models of the environmental Kuznets curve," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/39, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Reichenbach, Johanna & Requate, Till, 2012.
"Subsidies for renewable energies in the presence of learning effects and market power,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 236-254.
- Johanna Reichenbach & Till Requate, 2011. "Subsidies for Renewable Energies in the Presence of Learning Effects and Market Power," Kiel Working Papers 1689, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007.
"Optimal Timing of Environmental Policy. Interaction between Environmental Taxes and Innovation Externalities,"
493, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gerlagh , Reyer & Kverndokk , Snorre & Rosendahl , Knut Einar, 2007. "Optimal Timing of Environmental Policy: Interaction Between Environmental Taxes and Innovation Externalities," Memorandum 26/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Optimal Timing of Environmental Policy; Interaction Between Environmental Taxes and Innovation Externalities," Working Papers 2007.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & LEACH Andrew & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Polluting Fossil Fuel with Learning in the Clean Substitute," LERNA Working Papers 08.15.259, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Otto, Vincent M. & Löschel, Andreas, 2008. "Technological Uncertainty and Cost-effectiveness of CO2 Emission Trading Schemes," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Iwata, Kazuyuki & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2012. "Corporate environmental and economic performances of Japanese manufacturing firms: Empirical study for sustainable development," MPRA Paper 39564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendah, 2008.
"Linking Environmental and Innovation Policy,"
2008.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Otto, Vincent M. & Löschel, Andreas & Reilly, John, 2008. "Directed technical change and differentiation of climate policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2855-2878, November.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2009. "Sustainability, resource substitution in energy inputs and learning," Working Papers hal-00356044, HAL.
- Baker, Erin & Clarke, Leon & Shittu, Ekundayo, 2008. "Technical change and the marginal cost of abatement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2799-2816, November.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2009. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution Learning," Working Papers 2009-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Shunli Wang & Henri L.F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Global and Regional Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-045/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011.
"Learning-by-doing and the Costs of a Backstop for Energy Transition and Sustainability,"
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2012. "Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 122-132.
- Johansson, Daniel J.A., 2009. "Economics vs. Physical-based Metrics for Relative Greenhouse Gas Valuations," Working Papers in Economics 363, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Cycles in nonrenewable resource prices with pollution and learning-by-doing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1448-1461.
- Enrica De Cian & Samuel Carrara & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Innovation Benefits from Nuclear Phase-out: Can they Compensate the Costs?," Working Papers 2012.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.