Does international coordination of pension policies boost capital accumulation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefan Homburg & Wolfram Richter, 1993. "Harmonizing public debt and public pension schemes in the European community," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 51-63, December.
- Friedrich Breyer & David Wildasin, 1993. "Steady-state welfare effects of social security in a large open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 43-49, December.
- Guido Tabellini, 1989.
"The Politics of Intergenerational Redistribution,"
NBER Working Papers
3058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-26, Sept./Oct.
- Pemberton, James, 2000. "National and international privatisation of pensions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1873-1896, December.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1996. "Social Security and Saving: New Time Series Evidence," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 151-64, June Cita.
- Pemberton, James, 1999. "Social Security: National Policies with International Implications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(457), pages 492-508, July.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PIASER, Gwenaël, 2004.
"PAYG pension systems with capital mobility,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonatti, Luigi & Cristini, Annalisa, 2008.
"Breaking the Stability Pact: Was it predictable?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 793-810.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.