Taxation in fiscal exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Halla & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2005.
"Taxes and Benefits: Two Distinct Options to Cheat on the State?,"
Economics working papers
2005-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halla, Martin & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Taxes and Benefits: Two Distinct Options to Cheat on the State?," IZA Discussion Papers 3536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernd Hansjürgens, 2000. "The Influence of Knut Wicksell on Richard Musgrave and James Buchanan," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 95-116, April.
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Taxation and public service provision: Taxes on road transport and fuel in Congo," IOB Working Papers 2012.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Leonzio Rizzo & Alejandro Esteller - MorÃ©, 2011. "US Excise Tax Horizontal Interdependence: Yardstick vs. Tax Competition," Working Papers 201116, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- James Buchanan & Yong Yoon, 2014. "The costs of collectivization, per se," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 321-326, June.
- Holcombe, Randall G., 1998.
"Tax Policy From a Public Choice Perspective,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 359-71, June.
- Lars Feld & Claus Larsen, 2012. "Self-perceptions, government policies and tax compliance in Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 78-103, February.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Tax Evasion, Tax Amnesties and the Psychological Tax Contract," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0729, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.