Social security reform for economic transition: the case of the Czech Republic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heady, Christopher & Smith, Stephen, 1995. "Tax and Benefit Reform in the Czech and Slovak Republics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jozef Medveď & Juraj Nemec & Leoš Vítek, 2005. "Social Health Insurance and Its Failures in the Czech Republic and Slovakia: The Role of the State," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(1), pages 64-81.
- Sinclair, Peter, 2002. "Dilemmas about Pensions," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Marek Loužek, 2007. "Pension Reform in the Czech Republic - A Contribution into the Debate," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(1), pages 55-69.
- Gerry Redmond, 1998.
"Incomes, Incentives and the Growth of Means Testing in Hungary,"
0087, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Gerry Redmond, 1999. "Incomes, incentives and the growth of means-testing in Hungary," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 77-99, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.