Political structure, taxes, and trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph J. Spengler, 1950. "Vertical Integration and Antitrust Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 347.
- Greenhut, M L & Ohta, H, 1976. "Related Market Conditions and Interindustrial Mergers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 267-77, June.
- Friberg, R & Tinn, K, 2013. "Holdup and Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 12193, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kamien, Morton I., 2001. "Highway robbery: complementary monopoly and the hold-up problem," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1603-1621, December.
- Akinori Tomohara, 2002. "Externalities of Non-Cooperative Tax Policy in the Globally Integrated Market," Economics Working Paper Archive 476, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.