Distributive justice and optimal taxation of wages and interest in a growing economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahieu, Géraldine & Rottier, Stéphane, 2000. "Preferences over Capital Income versus Labor Income Taxation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gaumont, D. & Leonard, D., 2010.
"Human capital, externalities and growth in an overlapping generations model,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 186-200, September.
- Gaumont D. & Leonard D., 2005. "Human Capital, Externalities and Growth in an Overlapping Generation Model," Working Papers ERMES 0513, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- repec:pri:indrel:497 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:117 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.