Capital gains and net national product in open economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Hartwick, 1990.
"Natural Resources, National Accounting and Economic Depreciation,"
771, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M., 1990. "Natural resources, national accounting and economic depreciation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 291-304, December.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-49.
- Geir B. Asheim, 1986. "Hartwick's Rule in Open Economies," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 395-402, August.
- Sefton, J. A. & Weale, M. R., 1996.
"The net national product and exhaustible resources: The effects of foreign trade,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 21-47, July.
- JA Sefton & MR Weale, . "The net national product and exhaustible resources: the effects of foreign trade," NIESR Discussion Papers 73, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Geldrop, J. van & Withagen, C.A.A.M., 1993.
"General equilibrium and international trade with exhaustible resources,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107034, Tilburg University.
- van Geldrop, Jan H. & Withagen, Cees A. A. M., 1993. "General equilibrium and international trade with exhaustible resources," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 341-357, May.
- John Hartwick, 1976.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- Dasgupta, P., 1990. "The Environment as Commodity.i," Research Paper 84, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Asheim, Geir B, 1994. " Net National Product as an Indicator of Sustainability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(2), pages 257-65.
- Karl-Göran Mäler, 1991. "National accounts and environmental resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1990. "The Environment as a Commodity," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 51-67, Spring.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Hammond, P J, 1977. "Maximin Paths of Heterogeneous Capital Accumulation and the Instability of Paradoxical Steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 853-70, May.
- Dixit, Avinash & Hammond, Peter & Hoel, Michael, 1980. "On Hartwick's Rule for Regular Maximin Paths of Capital Accumulation and Resource Depletion," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 551-56, April.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.