Regulation, moral hazard and insurance of environmental risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Strand, J., 1992.
"Environmental Accidents Under Moral Hazard and Limited Firm Liability,"
22/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jon Strand, 1994. "Environmental accidents under moral hazard and limited firm liability," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(5), pages 495-509, October.
- Baron, David P & Besanko, David, 1988. " Monitoring of Performance in Organizational Contracting: The Case of Defense Procurement," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(3), pages 329-56.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, December.
- Gabel H. Landis & Sinclair-Desgagne Bernard, 1993. "Managerial Incentives and Environmental Compliance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-240, May.
- David P. Baron & David Besanko, 1987. "Monitoring, Moral Hazard, Asymmetric Information, and Risk Sharing in Procurement Contracting," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(4), pages 509-532, Winter.
- James J. Opaluch & Thomas A. Grigalunas, 1984. "Controlling Stochastic Pollution Events through Liability Rules: Some Evidence from OCS Leasing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(1), pages 142-151, Spring.
- Michael Huber, 2002. "Conceptualising Insurance: risk management under conditions of solvency," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 35991, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2012. "Fat-tail Climate Risks, Mechanism design, and Reputation," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Helm, Carsten, 2005.
"How Liable should an Exporter be? The Case of Trade in Hazardous Goods,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
36799, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Helm, Carsten, 2008. "How liable should an exporter be?: The case of trade in hazardous goods," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 263-271, December.
- Grajzl, Peter & Baniak, Andrzej, 2009. "Industry self-regulation, subversion of public institutions, and social control of torts," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 360-374, December.
- Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David, 2004.
"The Benefits of Extended Liability,"
IDEI Working Papers
334, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2005.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2012. "Material interests, moral reputation, and crowding out species protection on private land," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 137-149.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1998. "Regulation of a Risk Averse Firm," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-173, November.
- Ollier, Sandrine & Thomas, Lionel, 2013. "Ex post participation constraint in a principal–agent model with adverse selection and moral hazard," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2383-2403.
- Signe Anthon & Serge Garcia & Anne Stenger, 2006. "Incentive Contracts for Natura 2000 Implementation: A Mixed Model of Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2006-06, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Paul Levine & Antonia Morga, 2004.
"Export Credit Guarantees, Moral Hazard and Exports Quality,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 311-327, October.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Antonia Morga, 2004. "Export Credit Gurantees, Moral Hazard and Exports Quality," Studies in Economics 0402, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2012.
"An exploration of the link between development, economic growth, and natural risk,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6216, The World Bank.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2013. "An Exploration of the Link Between Development, Economic Growth, and Natural Risk," Working Papers 2013.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David, 2004. "Environmental Risk Regulation and Liability under Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," IDEI Working Papers 256, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2010. "Regulation, reputation, and environmental risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 45-47, January.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2000. "Law versus Regulation: A Political Economy Model of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-57, CIRANO.
- Strand, Jon, 1999. "Efficient environmental taxation under moral hazard," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 73-88, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.