State-mandated benefits and employer-provided health insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucie Schmidt, 2005.
"Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2005-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Schmidt, Lucie, 2007. "Effects of infertility insurance mandates on fertility," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 431-446, May.
- Schmidt Lucie, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Labor and Demography 0511014, EconWPA.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2012.
"Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates,"
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 125-149, February.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2011. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," NBER Working Papers 17668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2008. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Aparna Mathur, 2010.
"Health insurance and job creation by the self-employed,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 299-317, October.
- Mathur, Aparna, 2006. "Health Insurance and Job Creation by the Self-Employed," Working paper 375, Regulation2point0.
- Jonathan Klick & Sara Markowitz, 2006.
"Are mental health insurance mandates effective? Evidence from suicides,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 83-97.
- Sara Markowitz & Jonathan Klick, . "Are Mental Health Insurance Mandates Effective?: Evidence from Suicides," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Jonathan Klick & Sara Markowitz, 2003. "Are Mental Health Insurance Mandates Effective? Evidence from Suicides," NBER Working Papers 9994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Employment Law and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 13230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2008. "Covering the Uninsured in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(3), pages 571-606, September.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Swati Mukerjee, 2008.
"Mental Health Parity Legislation, Cost-Sharing and Substance Abuse Treatment Admissions,"
NBER Working Papers
14471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhaval Dave & Swati Mukerjee, 2011. "Mental health parity legislation, cost‐sharing and substance‐abuse treatment admissions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 161-183, 02.
- Dwight Lee & Ronald Warren, 1999. "Mandated health insurance and the low-wage labor market," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 505-515, December.
- Finkelstein, Amy, 2004. "Minimum standards, insurance regulation and adverse selection: evidence from the Medigap market," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2515-2547, December.
- Monheit, Alan C. & Steinberg Schone, Barbara, 2004. "How has small group market reform affected employee health insurance coverage?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 237-254, January.
- Stan McMillen & Kathryn Parr & Xiumei Song & Brian Baird, 2004. "The Kerry-Bush Health Care Proposals: A Characterization and Comparison of their Impacts on Connecticut (Technical Appendix)," CCEA Studies 2004-06, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.