Labour supply, tax evasion and the marginal cost of public funds an empirical investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- Fortin, B. & Lacroix, G., 1991. "Labour Supply, Tax Evasion and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds: An Empirical Investigation," Cahiers de recherche 9114, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strand, Jon, 2009. ""Revenue management"effects related to financial flows generated by climate policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5053, The World Bank.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 2000.
"Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 83-92, February.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2000. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers 1355, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 1998. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp207, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Informal Sector and Taxation," MPRA Paper 17129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Andrée-Anne Fournier, 2007.
"An Analysis of Effective Marginal Tax Rates in Quebec,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Andrée-Anne Fournier, 2009. "An Analysis of Effective Marginal Tax Rates in Quebec," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(3), pages 344-371, September.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Fortin, Bernard & Fournier, Andrée-Anne, 2008.
"Une analyse des taux marginaux effectifs d’imposition au Québec,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 84(1), pages 5-46, mars.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Andrée-Anne Fournier, 2006. "Une analyse des taux marginaux effectifs d'imposition au Québec," Cahiers de recherche 0627, CIRPEE.
- Heim, Bradley T. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2004.
"Work costs and nonconvex preferences in the estimation of labor supply models,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2323-2338, September.
- Bradley T. Heim & Bruce D. Meyer, 2003. "Work Costs and Nonconvex Preferences in the Estimation of Labor Supply Models," NBER Working Papers 9429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2012.
"The marginal cost of public funds and tax reform in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 58-72.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Warlters, Michael & Auriol, Emmanuelle, 2005. "The marginal cost of public funds in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3679, The World Bank.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Daianu, Daniel & Pavelescu, Florin-Marius, 2002. "Underground economy quantitative models. Some applications to Romania’s case," MPRA Paper 14210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, . "Midiendo El Coste Marginal En Bienestar De Una Reforma Impositiva," Working Papers 32-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Bernard Fortin, 1998.
"Dépendance à l'égard de l'aide sociale et réforme de la sécurité du revenu,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Fortin, Bernard, 1997. "Dépendance à l’égard de l’aide sociale et réforme de la sécurité du revenu," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(4), pages 557-573, dÃ©cembre.
- Fortin, Bernard, 1998. "Dépendance à l'égard de l'aide sociale et réforme de la sécurité du revenu," Cahiers de recherche 9803, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Bureaucracy and Corruption Taxation Proof," MPRA Paper 17177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Ion GHIZDEANU & Mărioara IORDAN, 2008. "Informal Economic Estimation Models at Macroeconomic Level. Some Theoretical and Methodologial Considerations," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-190.
- Ian Parry, 2002. "Tax Deductions and the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(5), pages 531-552, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.