Identifying the free riders : A simple algorithm for determining who will contribute to a public good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- McGuire, M.C. & Andreoni, J., 1991. "Identifying the Free Riders: A Simple Algorithm for Determining who will Contribute to Public Good," Papers 90-92-03, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2012.
"Kyoto and the carbon footprint of nations,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 336-354.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004.
"Introduction to the Political Economy of Environmental Regulations,"
dp-04-12, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Introduction to the Political Economy of Environmental Regulation," Working Paper Series rwp04-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Schlapfer, Felix & Brauer, Ingo, 2007. "Theoretical incentive properties of contingent valuation questions: Do they matter in the field?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 451-460, May.
- Morath, Florian, 2008. "Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Andrew Kleit, 2001. "Creating a Public Good to Fight Monopolization: The Formation of Broadcast Music, Inc," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 243-256, September.
- Tae-Yeoun Lee, 2001. "Effects of Technology Transfers on the Provision of Public Goods," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 193-218, February.
- Daniel Houser & Robert Kurzban, 2003. "Conditional cooperation and group dynamics: Experimental evidence from a sequential public goods game," Experimental 0307001, EconWPA, revised 21 Jan 2005.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1998. "Local public goods and central charities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 345-362, May.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Martin McGuire, 2006. "Group Provision Against Adversity: Security By Insurance vs. Protection," CARF F-Series CARF-F-086, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Murdoch, James C. & Sandler, Todd, 1997. "The voluntary provision of a pure public good: The case of reduced CFC emissions and the Montreal Protocol," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 331-349, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.