Identifying the free riders : A simple algorithm for determining who will contribute to a public good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- McGuire, M.C. & Andreoni, J., 1991. "Identifying the Free Riders: A Simple Algorithm for Determining who will Contribute to Public Good," Papers 90-92-03, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2011.
"Kyoto and the Carbon Footprint of Nations,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 103, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004.
"Introduction to the Political Economy of Environmental Regulations,"
dp-04-12, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Introduction to the Political Economy of Environmental Regulation," Working Paper Series rwp04-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Daniel Houser & Robert Kurzban, 2003. "Conditional cooperation and group dynamics: Experimental evidence from a sequential public goods game," Experimental 0307001, EconWPA, revised 21 Jan 2005.
- Murdoch, James C. & Sandler, Todd, 1997. "The voluntary provision of a pure public good: The case of reduced CFC emissions and the Montreal Protocol," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 331-349, February.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1998. "Local public goods and central charities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 345-362, May.
- Andrew Kleit, 2001. "Creating a Public Good to Fight Monopolization: The Formation of Broadcast Music, Inc," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 243-256, September.
- Tae-Yeoun Lee, 2001. "Effects of Technology Transfers on the Provision of Public Goods," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 193-218, February.
- Schlapfer, Felix & Brauer, Ingo, 2007. "Theoretical incentive properties of contingent valuation questions: Do they matter in the field?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 451-460, May.
- Morath, Florian, 2008. "Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.