The gains from agricultural research under distorted trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M., 1994. "Evaluating the Returns from Technical Progress: Comparing Dual Methods with Surplus Approaches," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148012, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pavel Ciaian, 2007. "Land Reform and Productivity Gains with Multiple Market Imperfections," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Gorter, Harry de & Rausser, Gordon C. & Banerjee, Anurag N., 2000. "The political economy of public research investment and commodity policies in agriculture: an empirical study," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 111-122, March.
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Henson, Spencer J. & Sparling, David, 2006. "An Analysis of Financing Innovation and Commercialization in Canada's Functional Food and Nutraceutical Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21196, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Voon, Thomas J., 1996. "The gains from agricultural research under distorted trade: Comments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 309-311, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.