Voluntary provision of public goods : The multiple unit case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 47 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- Bagnoli, M. & Ben-David, S. & Mckee, M., 1989. "Volumtary Provision Of Public Goods: The Multiple Unit Case," Papers 89-20, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & McMillan, Melville, 2009.
"'Pocket and Pot': Hypothetical Bias in a No-Free-Riding Public Contribution Game,"
Staff Paper Series
91403, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & McMillan, Melville, 2009. "‘Pocket and Pot’: Hypothetical Bias in a No-Free-Riding Public Contribution Game," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49318, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kent D. Messer & Harry M. Kaiser & Gregory L. Poe, 2007.
"Voluntary Funding for Generic Advertising Using a Provision Point Mechanism: An Experimental Analysis of Option Assurance,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 612-631.
- Poe, Gregory L. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Messer, Kent D., 2006. "Voluntary Funding for Generic Advertising Using a Provision Point Mechanism: An Experimental Analysis of Option Assurance," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21371, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Luca Corazzini & Christopher Cotton & Paola Valbonesi, 2013.
"Too many charities? Insight from an experiment with multiple public goods and contribution thresholds,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0171, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Luca Corazzini & Christopher Cotton & Paola Valbonesi, 2013. "Too many charities? Insight from an experiment with multiple public goods and contribution thresholds," Working Papers 2013-13, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Josef Falkinger, 2000.
"A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 247-264, March.
- Josef Falkinger & Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, . "A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods - Experimental Evidence," IEW - Working Papers 003, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Elena Wiezorek, 2009. "Stadtentwicklung mit Eigentümerstandortgemeinschaften in Deutschland : erste Einschätzungen über Hemmnisse, Erfolgsfaktoren und Realisierungschancen," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(06), pages 23-31, December.
- Marks, Melanie & Croson, Rachel, 1998. "Alternative rebate rules in the provision of a threshold public good: An experimental investigation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 195-220, February.
- Zhi Li & Christopher Anderson & Stephen K. Swallow, 2012. "Uniform Price Mechanisms for Threshold Public Goods Provision: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 14, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Toth, Sandor F. & Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Ettl, Gregory J., 2009. "Experimental Testbeds for ECOSEL: A Market Framework for Private Provision of Forest Ecosystem Services," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49565, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.