Exemption versus zero rating : A hidden problem of VAT
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boeters, Stefan & Böhringer, Christoph & Büttner, Thiess & Kraus, Margit, 2006.
"Economic Effects of VAT Reform in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Céline de Quatrebarbes & Savard Luc & Boccanfuso Dorothée, 2011. "Can the suppression of VAT exemption support the poor? The case of Niger," EcoMod2011 3227, EcoMod.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 167-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Giuseppe Colangelo & Umberto Galmarini, 2001. "Ad Valorem Taxation on Intermediate Goods in Oligopoly," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547.
- Brita Bye & Birger Strøm & Turid Åvitsland, 2012. "Welfare effects of VAT reforms: a general equilibrium analysis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 368-392, June.
- Brita Bye & Birger Strøm & Turid Åvitsland, 2003. "Welfare effects of VAT reforms: A general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 343, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Giesecke, James A. & Tran, Nhi Hoang, 2009.
"Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multiproduction and differentiated exemptions,"
13914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giesecke, James A. & Nhi, Tran Hoang, 2010. "Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multi-production and differentiated exemptions," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 156-173, April.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2009. "Modelling Value-Added Tax in the Presence of Multiproduction and Differentiated Exemptions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-182, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.