Steady-state solutions of optimal tax mixes in an overlapping-generations model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2007.
"On Policy Relevance of Ramsey Tax Rules,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2007-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gaumont D. & Leonard D., 2005.
"Human Capital, Externalities and Growth in an Overlapping Generation Model,"
Working Papers ERMES
0513, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Gaumont, D. & Leonard, D., 2010. "Human capital, externalities and growth in an overlapping generations model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 186-200, September.
- Pirttila, Jukka & Tuomala, Matti, 2001. "On optimal non-linear taxation and public good provision in an overlapping generations economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 485-501, March.
- Roman Arjona, . "Optimal Social Security Taxation in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 80, FEDEA.
- Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala, 1999. "On Optimal Non-Linear Taxation and Public Good Provision in Overlapping Generations Economy," Discussion Papers 200, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.