On Pareto improving commodity tax changes under fiscal competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- de CROMBRUGGHE, Alain & TULKENS, Henry, . "On Pareto improving commodity tax changes under fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP -895, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco, 2011.
"Corporate income taxation of multinationals in a general equilibrium model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 723-733.
- Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco, 2011. "Corporate income taxation of multinationals in a general equilibrium model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 723-733, August.
- Thomas Eichner & Marco Runkel, 2008. "Corporate Income Taxation of Multinationals in a General Equilibrium Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2320, CESifo Group Munich.
- Owen,R.F. & Peters,Hans, 2000.
"Optimal International Tax Coordination and Economic Integration: A Game-Theoretic Framework,"
036, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Owen,R.F. & Peters,Hans, 2000. "Optimal International Tax Coordination and Economic Integration: A Game-Theoretic Framework," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Madiès, Thierry, 2001. "Fiscalité superposée et externalités fiscales verticales : faut-il reconsidérer le débat entre concurrence et coopération fiscales?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(4), pages 593-612, dÃ©cembre.
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Amrita Dhillon & Carlo Perroni & Kim Scharf, 1997.
"Implementing tax co-ordination,"
IFS Working Papers
W97/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Amrita Dhillon & Carlo Perroni & Kimberley A. Scharf, . "Implementing Tax Coordination," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dhillon, A. & Perroni, C. & Scharf, K.A., 1997. "Implementing Tax Coordination," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 501, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1998. "Fiscal competition and reality: A time series approach," Working Paper 98-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eric Smith & Tracy Webb, 2001. "Tax Competition, Income Differentials and Local Public Services," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(5), pages 675-691, November.
- Rizzo Leonzio, 2006. "Le inefficienze della competizione fiscale: una rassegna dei principali modelli teorici," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 89-120.
- Caminada, Koen, 1992. "Environmental tax competition among jurisdictions," MPRA Paper 20186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.