Tax reform results with different demand systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brita Bye & Birger Strøm & Turid Åvitsland, 2003. "Welfare effects of VAT reforms: A general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 343, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Brita Bye & Birger Strøm & Turid Åvitsland, 2012. "Welfare effects of VAT reforms: a general equilibrium analysis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 368-392, June.
- B. Defloor, 2010. "Marginal Cost of Indirect Taxation in the presence of a Demerit Externality with an Application to Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/656, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alessandro Santoro, 2007.
"Marginal Commodity Tax Reforms: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 827-848, 09.
- Luc Savard, 2004. "Un système de demandes AIDS dans un contexte EGC microsimulation pour l'analyse de pauvreté et des inégalités," Cahiers de recherche 04-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Urakawa, Kunio & Oshio, Takashi, 2010. "Comparing marginal commodity tax reforms in Japan and Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 579-592, December.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2004. "The Ahmad-Stern approach revisited: Variants and an application to Mexico," EGAP Working Papers 2004-05, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Scholz, Christian M., 1997. "Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: An econometric demand analysis," Kiel Working Papers 821, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- A. K. Seth & Ankur Bhatnagar, 2008. "Influence Of Demographic Variables On Indirect Tax Setting For Selected Indian States," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 53(02), pages 293-316.
- Van de gaer, Dirk & Schokkaert, Erik & De Bruyne, Guido, 1997. "Inequality aversion, macroeconomic objectives and the marginal welfare cost of indirect taxation Does flexibility of prices and wages matter?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 315-341, May.
- Ray, R., 1994. "The Reform and Design of Commodity Taxes in the Presence of Tax Evasion with Illustrative Evidence from India," Discussion Paper 1994-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David Madden, 1995. "An analysis of indirect tax reform in Ireland in the 1980s," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 18-37, May.
- Luc Savard, 2010. "Using an Almost Ideal Demand System in a Macro-Micro Modelling Context to Analyse Poverty and Inequalities," Cahiers de recherche 10-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- AHMED, Eatzat & JALIL, Abdul & IDREES, Muhammad, 2013. "Almost Ideal Demand System And Uniform Taxation In Pakistan: Econometric Evidences For Consumer Goods In Pakistan, 1984-2008," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 207-216.
- West, Sarah E. & Williams III, Roberton C., 2007. "Optimal taxation and cross-price effects on labor supply: Estimates of the optimal gas tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 593-617, April.
- Gonzalez, Fidel, 2012. "Distributional effects of carbon taxes: The case of Mexico," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2102-2115.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.