Tax reform results with different demand systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- West, Sarah E. & Williams III, Roberton C., 2007. "Optimal taxation and cross-price effects on labor supply: Estimates of the optimal gas tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 593-617, April.
- Urakawa, Kunio & Oshio, Takashi, 2010. "Comparing marginal commodity tax reforms in Japan and Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 579-592, December.
- A. K. Seth & Ankur Bhatnagar, 2008. "Influence Of Demographic Variables On Indirect Tax Setting For Selected Indian States," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 53(02), pages 293-316.
- Ray, R., 1994. "The Reform and Design of Commodity Taxes in the Presence of Tax Evasion with Illustrative Evidence from India," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1994-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- AHMED, Eatzat & JALIL, Abdul & IDREES, Muhammad, 2013. "Almost Ideal Demand System And Uniform Taxation In Pakistan: Econometric Evidences For Consumer Goods In Pakistan, 1984-2008," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 207-216.
- Brita Bye & Birger StrÃ¸m & Turid Ã…vitsland, 2012. "Welfare effects of VAT reforms: a general equilibrium analysis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 368-392, June.
- Luc Savard, 2004. "Un systÃ¨me de demandes AIDS dans un contexte EGC microsimulation pour l'analyse de pauvretÃ© et des inÃ©galitÃ©s," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 04-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Scholz, Christian M., 1997. "Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: An econometric demand analysis," Kiel Working Papers 821, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- B. Defloor, 2010. "Marginal Cost of Indirect Taxation in the presence of a Demerit Externality with an Application to Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 10/656, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gonzalez, Fidel, 2012. "Distributional effects of carbon taxes: The case of Mexico," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2102-2115.
- Alessandro Santoro, 2005.
"Marginal commodity tax reforms: a survey,"
Public Economics, EconWPA
- UrzÃºa, Carlos M., 2004. "The Ahmad-Stern approach revisited: Variants and an application to Mexico," EGAP Working Papers, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico 2004-05, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico.
- Van de gaer, Dirk & Schokkaert, Erik & De Bruyne, Guido, 1997. "Inequality aversion, macroeconomic objectives and the marginal welfare cost of indirect taxation Does flexibility of prices and wages matter?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 315-341, May.
- Luc Savard, 2010. "Using an Almost Ideal Demand System in a Macro-Micro Modelling Context to Analyse Poverty and Inequalities," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 10-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Brita Bye & Birger StrÃ¸m & Turid Ã…vitsland, 2003. "Welfare effects of VAT reforms: A general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 343, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- David Madden, 1995. "An analysis of indirect tax reform in Ireland in the 1980s," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 18-37, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.