Marginal welfare cost calculations : Differential analysis vs. balanced-budget analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 2010.
"Costs of taxation and benefits of public goods with multiple taxes and goods,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5410, The World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2011. "Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 289-309, 04.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2010. "Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 731, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Will Martin & James E. Anderson, 2005.
"Costs of Taxation and the Benefits of Public Goods: The Role of Income Effects,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
617, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, James E., 2005. "Costs of taxation and the benefits of public goods : the role of income effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3700, The World Bank.
- Kleven, Henrik & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup, 2006.
"The Marginal Cost of Public Funds: Hours of Work versus Labor Force Participation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup, 2006. "The marginal cost of public funds: Hours of work versus labor force participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1955-1973, November.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, . "Midiendo El Coste Marginal En Bienestar De Una Reforma Impositiva," Working Papers 32-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Giuseppe Ruggieri, 1999. "The marginal cost of public funds in closed and small open economies," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 41-60, March.
- Don Fullerton, 1991. "If Labor is Inelastic, Are Taxes Still Distorting?," NBER Working Papers 2810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Manuel González Páramo, 2003. "Midiendo el coste marginal en bienestar de una reforma impositiva," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 115-147, September.
- Sørensen Anders, 2006.
"R&D Subsidies and the Surplus Appropriability Problem,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-29, August.
- Sørensen, Anders, 2005. "R&D Subsidies and the Surplus Appropriability Problem," Working Papers 17-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1992.
"Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 117-131, Summer.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1993. "Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 3506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Anwar & Larsen, Bjorn, 1992.
"Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
957, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2014. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 353-402, May.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2008. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," CEMA Working Papers 583, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Salhofer, K., 1996. "Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 191-199, February.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999," Public Economics 0201003, EconWPA, revised 23 Jan 2002.
- Takeda, Shiro, 2007. "The double dividend from carbon regulations in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 336-364, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.