Marginal welfare cost calculations : Differential analysis vs. balanced-budget analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders SÃ¸rensen, 2006.
"R&D Subsidies and the Surplus Appropriability Problem,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 0(2), pages 3.
- Sørensen, Anders, 2005. "R&D Subsidies and the Surplus Appropriability Problem," Working Papers 17-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Don Fullerton, 1991. "If Labor is Inelastic, Are Taxes Still Distorting?," NBER Working Papers 2810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kleven, Henrik & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup, 2006.
"The Marginal Cost of Public Funds: Hours of Work versus Labor Force Participation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup, 2006. "The marginal cost of public funds: Hours of work versus labor force participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1955-1973, November.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1993.
"Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
3506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1992. "Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 117-131, Summer.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2011.
"Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 289-309, 04.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2010. "Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 731, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 2010. "Costs of taxation and benefits of public goods with multiple taxes and goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5410, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe Ruggieri, 1999. "The marginal cost of public funds in closed and small open economies," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 41-60, March.
- Takeda, Shiro, 2007. "The double dividend from carbon regulations in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 336-364, September.
- Salhofer, K., 1996. "Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 191-199, February.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, James E., 2005.
"Costs of taxation and the benefits of public goods : the role of income effects,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3700, The World Bank.
- Will Martin & James E. Anderson, 2005. "Costs of Taxation and the Benefits of Public Goods: The Role of Income Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 617, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999," Public Economics 0201003, EconWPA, revised 23 Jan 2002.
- José Manuel González Páramo, 2003. "Midiendo el coste marginal en bienestar de una reforma impositiva," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 115-147, September.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, . "Midiendo El Coste Marginal En Bienestar De Una Reforma Impositiva," Working Papers 32-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.