Aggregate and distributional effects of fair social security
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaganovich, Michael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1999.
"Education, social security, and growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 289-309, February.
- Walter Enders & Harvey Lapan, 1993.
"A model of first and second-best social security programs,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 65-90, December.
- Enders, Walter & Lapan, Harvey E., 1993. "A Model of First and Second-Best Social Security Programs," Staff General Research Papers 10805, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Areendam Chanda, .
"The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings,"
Departmental Working Papers
2005-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Chanda, Areendam, 2008. "The rise in returns to education and the decline in household savings," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 436-469, February.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005. "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Macroeconomics 0502034, EconWPA.
- Yang Zaigui, 2008.
"Population Growth Rate, Life Expectancy and Pension Program Improvement in China,"
Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-13, March.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2008. "Population Growth Rate, Life Expectancy and Pension Program Improvement in China," MPRA Paper 18789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Caballé & Luisa Fuster, 2000. "Pay-as-you-go social security and the distribution of bequests," Economics Working Papers 468, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kaganovich, Michael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2012. "Pay-as-you-go or funded social security? A general equilibrium comparison," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 455-467.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Kaganovich, Michael, 2008. "Social security, public education and the growth-inequality relationship," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1009-1034, August.
- Michael Kaganovich & Itzhak Zilcha, 2008. "Alternative Social Security Systems andGrowth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2001. "Lifetime Uncertainty and Time Preference," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 145-172, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.