Empirical measurement of horizontal inequity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus C. Berliant & Robert P. Strauss, 1993.
"State and federal tax equity: Estimates before and after the Tax Reform Act of 1986,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 9-43.
- Berliant, M.C. & Strauss, R.P., 1991. "State and Federal Tax Equity: Estimates Before and After the Tax Reform Act of 1986," RCER Working Papers 297, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kakwani, Nanak & Lambert, Peter J., 1998. "On measuring inequity in taxation: a new approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 369-380, May.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Sundberg, Gun, 1996. "Redistributive Effects of the Swedish Health Care Financing System," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 115, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Jalbert, Vincent & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2003. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrating Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0306, CIRPEE.
- Juan Gabriel Rodríguez & Rafael Salas & Irene Perrote, 2005.
"Partial Horizontal Inequity Orderings: A Non-parametric Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 347-368, 06.
- Juan Gabriel Rodríguez & Rafael Salas & Irene Perrote, 2004. "Partial Horizontal Inequity Orderings: A non-parametric Approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Duclos, J.Y. & Jalbert, V. & Araar, A., 2000.
"Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach,"
0002, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Jalbert, Vincent & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2000. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0002, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Vincent Jalbert & Abdelkrim Araar, 2001. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 478.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Valentino Dardoni & Peter J. Lambert, 2000. "Progressivity comparisons," IFS Working Papers W00/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Berliant, Marcus & Strauss, Robert P., 2008. "Distributional analysis of prospective 2009 US individual income taxes: current law and the candidates’ tax plans," MPRA Paper 11221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin van de Ven & John Creedy, 2003.
"Taxation, Reranking and Equivalence Scales,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
03/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Justin van de Ven & John Creedy, 2004. "Taxation, Reranking and Equivalence Scales," NIESR Discussion Papers 227, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Creedy, J. & van de Ven, J., 2001. "Taxation, Reranking and Equivalence Scales," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 782, The University of Melbourne.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Lambert, Peter J., 2002. "Progressivity comparisons," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 99-122, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.