Corporate income tax incidence in the presence of sector-specific unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Michael & Stephen Miller, 1992. "Customs Union and the Harris-Todaro Model with International Capital Mobility," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-49, February.
- Desmond Tutu Ayentimi & Frank Osei-Yaw, 2013. "Does the Burden of Corporate Income Tax Borne By Labour Through Reduced Wage Rates or Labour Hours, Resulting in a Lower Cost of Labour to the Firm?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1281-1288, October.
- Jennifer C. Gravelle, 2011. "Incidencia del impuesto de renta a las sociedades: revisión y análisis de las estimaciones de equilibrio general," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(24), pages 153-191, January-J.
- Jennifer C. Gravelle, 2010. "Corporate Tax Incidence: Review of General Equilibrium Estimates and Analysis: Working Paper 2010-03," Working Papers 21486, Congressional Budget Office.
- Ablett, John & Hart, Neil, 2005. "Corporate Income Tax Reform: The Neglected Issue of Tax Income," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(1-2), pages 45-60, March/Sep.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.