Disneyland monopoly, interlinkage and usurious interest rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakrabarty, Debajyoti & Chaudhuri, Ananish, 2001. "Formal and informal sector credit institutions and interlinkage," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 313-325, November.
- Basu, Santonu, 1997. "Why institutional credit agencies are reluctant to lend to the rural poor: A theoretical analysis of the Indian rural credit market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 267-280, February.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "Exploitation of Child Labor and the Dynamics of Debt Bondage," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 209-238, 06.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1996. "Delayed formal credit, bribing and the informal credit market in agriculture: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 433-449, December.
- Andreas Madestam, 2009.
"Informal Finance: A Theory of Moneylenders,"
2009.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Rinku Murgai & Saeed Ur Rehman, 2004.
"Monopoly Power and Distribution in Fragmented Markets: The Case of Groundwater,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 783-808.
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Rinku Murgai & Saeed Rehman, 2004. "Monopoly Power and Distribution in Fragmented Markets: The Case of Groundwater," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71, pages 783-808, 07.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Murgai, Rinku & Rehman, Saeed Ur, 2001. "Monopoly power and distribution in fragmented markets : the case of groundwater," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2628, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.