The indexation of interest, depreciation, and capital gains and tax reform in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eerola , Essi & Määttänen , Niku, 2005.
"The optimal tax treatment of housing capital in the neoclassical growth model,"
Research Discussion Papers
10/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Essi Eerola & Niku Määttänen, 2013. "The Optimal Tax Treatment of Housing Capital in the Neoclassical Growth Model," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(6), pages 912-938, December.
- Essi Eerola & Niku Määttänen, 2009. "The optimal tax treatment of housing capital in the neoclassical growth model," Working Papers 3, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Gervais, Martin, 2002.
"Housing taxation and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1461-1489, October.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1996.
"The dynamic efficiency cost of not taxing housing,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-417, March.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Johanna Francis, 2008.
"Tax Treatment of Owner Occupied Housing and Wealth Inequality,"
Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series
dp2008-17, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Francis, Johanna L., 2011. "Tax treatment of owner occupied housing and wealth inequality," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-60, March.
- Don Fullerton & Marios Karayannis, 1987. "The Taxation of Income from Capital in the United States, 1980-86," NBER Working Papers 2478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1987.
"The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments,"
NBER Working Papers
2353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1989. "The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 435-42, August.
- John B. Shoven, 1988. "The Japanese Tax Reform and the Effective Rate of Tax on Japanese Corporate Investments," NBER Working Papers 2791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton, 1994. "Inputs to Tax Policymaking: The Supply Side, the Deficit, and the Level Playing Field," NBER Working Papers 3507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raboy, David G. & Basher, Syed Abul & Hossain, Ishrat & Kaitibie, Simeon, 2012. "More efficient production subsidies for emerging agriculture in micro Arab states: a conceptual model," MPRA Paper 38854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.