Cost-minimizing welfare programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Meier, 2008.
"Workfare in an efficiency wage model,"
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 165-178, April.
- Jérôme Ballet & Philippe Meral & Dawidson Razafimahatolotra, 2009. "Altruism, Paternalism and Transfers," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 267-282.
- Nava Ashraf & James Berry & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2007.
"Can Higher Prices Stimulate Product Use? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Zambia,"
NBER Working Papers
13247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nava Ashraf & James Berry & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2010. "Can Higher Prices Stimulate Product Use? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Zambia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2383-2413, December.
- Neil Bruce & Michael Waldman, 1988.
"Transfers in Kind: Why They Can Be Efficient and Non-Paternalistic,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
532, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bruce, Neil & Waldman, Michael, 1991. "Transfers in Kind: Why They Can Be Efficient and Nonpaternalistic," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1345-51, December.
- Christian Holzner & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2006.
"Workfare, Monitoring, and Efficiency Wages,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1749, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.