On the optimal income taxation and educational decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grochulski, Borys & Piskorski, Tomasz, 2010.
"Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 908-943, May.
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2007. "Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation," Working Paper 06-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- M. Fleurbaey & R. J. Gary-Bobo & D. Maguain, 2000.
"Education, Distributive Justice, and Adverse Selection,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002. "Education, distributive justice, and adverse selection," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 113-150, April.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002. "Education, Distributive Justice and Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 2897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomer Blumkin & Efraim Sadka, 2008. "A case for taxing education," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 145-163, April.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2000.
"Financing Education Using Optimal Redistributive Taxation,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0038, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised May 2001.
- Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A., 2003. "Financing education using optimal redistributive taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2549-2569, October.
- Tomer Blumkin & Efraim Sadka, 2005. "A Case for Taxing Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1440, CESifo Group Munich.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim, 2005. "Income taxation with intergenerational mobility: Can higher inequality lead to less progression?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1915-1925, October.
- Kranich, Laurence, . "Equalizing opportunities through public education when innate abilities are unobservable," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7216, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.