On the optimal income taxation and educational decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim, 2005. "Income taxation with intergenerational mobility: Can higher inequality lead to less progression?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1915-1925, October.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002.
"Education, Distributive Justice and Adverse Selection,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002. "Education, distributive justice, and adverse selection," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 113-150, April.
- M. Fleurbaey & R. J. Gary-Bobo & D. Maguain, 2000. "Education, Distributive Justice, and Adverse Selection," THEMA Working Papers 2000-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Tomer Blumkin & Efraim Sadka, 2005. "A Case for Taxing Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1440, CESifo Group Munich.
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2007.
"Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation,"
06-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Grochulski, Borys & Piskorski, Tomasz, 2010. "Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 908-943, May.
- Tim Lohse & Peter Lutz & Christian Thomann, 2013. "Redistributional consequences of early childhood intervention," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 373-381, June.
- Tomer Blumkin & Efraim Sadka, 2008. "A case for taxing education," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 145-163, April.
- Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A., 2003.
"Financing education using optimal redistributive taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2549-2569, October.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2000. "Financing Education Using Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0038, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised May 2001.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.