Types of bureaucratic interaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Fedeli & Michele Santoni, 2001.
"Endogenous institutions in bureaucratic compliance games,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 203-229, November.
- Michele Santoni & Silvia Fedeli, 2000. "Endogenous Institutions in Bureaucratic Compliance Games," Departmental Working Papers 2000-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Falch, Torberg, 2001. "Collective bargaining in the public sector and the role of budget determination," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Adam, Antonis & Delis, Manthos D & Kammas, Pantelis, 2008.
"Public sector efficiency: Leveling the playing field between OECD countries,"
16493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonis Adam & Manthos Delis & Pantelis Kammas, 2011. "Public sector efficiency: leveling the playing field between OECD countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 163-183, January.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2008.
"Voter Involvement, Fiscal Autonomy and Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence from German Municipalities,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2010. "Voter involvement, fiscal autonomy and public sector efficiency: Evidence from German municipalities," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-278, June.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2009. "Voter involvement, fiscal autonomy and public sector efficiency: evidence from German municipalities," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-02, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2003. "The Relationships Between Costs and User Charges: The Case of a Norwegian Utility Service," CESifo Working Paper Series 1033, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1998. "Leviathan and Competition among Jurisdictions: The Case of Benefit Taxation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 59-67, July.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Torberg Falch & Per Tovmo, 2008.
"Public sector efficiency: the roles of political and budgetary institutions, fiscal capacity, and democratic participation,"
Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 475-495, September.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Torberg Falch & Per Tovmo, 2007. "Public Sector Efficiency: The Roles of Political and Budgetary Institutions, Fiscal Capacity and Democratic Participation," Working Paper Series 8407, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1997. "Leviathan and Competition among Jurisdictions: The Case of Benefit Taxation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 13, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Lundqvist, Heléne & Mörk, Eva, 2008.
"Intergovernmental grants and bureaucratic power,"
Working Paper Series
2008:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Lundqvist, Heléne & Mörk, Eva, 2008. "Intergovernmental Grants and Bureaucratic Power," Working Paper Series 2008:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Matz Dahlberg & Heléne Lundqvist Nilsson & Eva Mörk, 2008. "Intergovernmental Grants and Bureaucratic Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 2430, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlsen, Fredrik, 1996. "A note on budget schemes in the public sector," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 149-156, April.
- Samarth Vaidya, 2004. "Bureaucratic Provision: Influencing vs. Lying," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 251, Econometric Society.
- Basso, Leonardo J. & Zhang, Anming, 2010. "Pricing vs. slot policies when airport profits matter," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 381-391, March.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- Ana Rodríguez Alvarez & Javier Suárez-Pandiello, 2003. "Organizaciones burocráticas e ineficiencia X: Una revisión de modelos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 164(1), pages 83-107, march.
- Revelli Federico & Tovmo Per, 2006. "Declared vs. revealed yardstick competition:Local government efficiency in Norway," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200605, University of Turin.
- Claar, Victor V, 1997. "An Incentive-Compatibility Approach to the Problem of Monitoring a Bureau," MPRA Paper 14240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ros:wpaper:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert M McNab, 2004. "Base Realignment and Closure: Guiding Principles for Peru," Public Economics 0411001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.