Some analytics of the laffer curve
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas Agell & Mats Persson, 2000.
"On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ming Chang & Hsiao-Ping Peng, 2012. "Laffer effect, gross substitution, marginal cost of public funds and the level property of public good provision," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 650-659, October.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Seminar Papers 682, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Alan Krause, 2009. "A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 601-615, November.
- Scrimgeour, Dean, 2010. "Dynamic Scoring in a Romer-style Economy," Working Papers 2010-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Silvia Fedeli & Michele Santoni, 2001.
"Endogenous institutions in bureaucratic compliance games,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 203-229, November.
- Michele Santoni & Silvia Fedeli, 2000. "Endogenous Institutions in Bureaucratic Compliance Games," Departmental Working Papers 2000-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Zsolt Becsi, . "Public Spending, Transfers, and the Laffer Curve," Departmental Working Papers 2002-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2001.
"Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem,"
0112007, EconWPA, revised 13 Jan 2004.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0203007, EconWPA, revised 07 Aug 2002.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0207003, EconWPA, revised 07 Aug 2002.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2003. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0304004, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2003.
- Simonovits, András, 2010.
"Adómorál és adórendszer
[Tax morality and progressive wage tax]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 481-496.
- Alan Krause, 2007. "A Tax Reform Analysis of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Papers 07/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Heijman, W.J.M. & van Ophem, J.A.C., 2005. "Willingness to pay tax: The Laffer curve revisited for 12 OECD countries," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 714-723, October.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1995. "Tax rates and tax revenues in a model of growth through human capital accumulation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 527-539, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.