A note on the effects of capital income taxation on the dynamics of a competitive economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1991.
"Equilibrium in a Production Economy with an Income Tax,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1091-1104, July.
- Wilbur John Coleman II, 1989. "Equilibrium in a production economy with an income tax," International Finance Discussion Papers 366, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olaf Posch, 2009.
"Explaining Output Volatility: The Case of Taxation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2751, CESifo Group Munich.
- Posch, Olaf, 2011. "Explaining output volatility: The case of taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1589-1606.
- Olaf Posch, 2006. "Explaining Output Volatility: the Case of Taxation," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20608, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Olaf Posch, 2008. "Explaining output volatility: The case of taxation," CREATES Research Papers 2008-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ennio Stacchetti, 2000.
"Technology (and policy) shocks in models of endogenous growth,"
281, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ennio Stacchetti, 1999. "Technology (and Policy) Shocks in Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 7063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones,L.E. & Manuelli,R.E. & Stacchetti,E., 1999. "Technology (and policy) shocks in models of endogenous growth," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000.
"Resuscitating Real Business Cycles,"
RCER Working Papers
467, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Marika Santoro & Chao Wei, 2011.
"Taxation, Investment and Asset Pricing,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(3), pages 443-454, July.
- Marika Santoro & Chao Wei, 2010. "Code files for "Taxation, Investment and Asset Pricing"," Computer Codes 09-164, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Chang, Ly-June, 1995. "Business cycles with distorting taxes and disaggregated capital markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 985-1009.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Martingale analysis of dynamic tax incidence in a nonstationary growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 371-389.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1995. "Recursive utility and optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 601-617.
- Michael Dotsey & Ching Sheng Mo, 1994. "The effects of fiscal policy in a neoclassical growth model," Working Paper 94-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.