Market equilibrium with private knowledge : An insurance example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2007.
"Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 745-788, June.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," Discussion Papers 04-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," NBER Working Papers 11461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nilssen, Tore, 2000. "Consumer lock-in with asymmetric information," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 641-666, May.
- Jean Pinquet & Montserrat Guillén & Mercedes Ayuso, 2011.
"Commitment and Lapse Behavior in Long‐Term Insurance: A Case Study,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(4), pages 983-1002, December.
- Jean Pinquet & Montserrat Guillén & Mercedes Ayuso, 2011. "Commitment and Lapse Behavior in Long-Term Insurance: A Case Study," Post-Print hal-00374303, HAL.
- Powers, Michael R. & Shubik, Martin, 1998. "On the tradeoff between the law of large numbers and oligopoly in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 141-156, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:18:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Friehe, 2008. "Insurance, Pooling, and Resistance to Reform: The Case of Individual Uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(18), pages 1-8.
- J. Cummins & Gregory Nini, 2002. "Optimal Capital Utilization by Financial Firms: Evidence from the Property-Liability Insurance Industry," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 15-53, February.
- Michael Powers & Martin Shubik & Shun Yao, 1998.
"Insurance market games: Scale effects and public policy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 109-134, June.
- Michael R. Powers & Martin Shubik & Shuntian Yao, 1994. "Insurance Market Games: Scale Effects and Public Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1076, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric Clemons & Lorin Hitt & Bin Gu & Matt Thatcher & Bruce Weber, 2002. "Impacts of e-Commerce and Enhanced Information Endowments on Financial Services: A Quantitative Analysis of Transparency, Differential Pricing, and Disintermediation," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 73-90, August.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Meszaros, Jacqueline & Hogarth, Robin M. & Spranca, Mark, 1995. "Ambiguity and underwriter decision processes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 337-352, May.
- J. Pinquet & M. Guillén & C. Bolancé, 2000. "Long-range contagion in automobile insurance data : estimation and implications for experience rating," THEMA Working Papers 2000-43, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mark Pauly & Kai Menzel & Howard Kunreuther & Richard Hirth, 2011. "Guaranteed renewability uniquely prevents adverse selection in individual health insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 127-139, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.