The welfare effects of intergovernmental grants in an economy with distortionary local taxes : A simple general equilibrium analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Keen & David E. Wildasin, 2001.
"Pareto Efficiency in International Taxation,"
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Benin, Samuel, 2012.
"Do External Grants to District Governments Discourage Own Revenue Generation? A Look at Local Public Finance Dynamics in Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 1054-1067.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Benin, Samuel & Cudjoe, Godsway, 2009. "Do external grants to district governments discourage own-revenue generation?: A look at local public finance dynamics in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 934, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alberto Sole Olle, 1998. "The effects of tax deductibility on the mix of property taxes and use charges: an empirical analysis of the spanish case," Working Papers in Economics 41, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- William H. Hoyt & Richard A. Jensen, 1995. "Precommitment and State and Local Policy Coordination," Public Economics 9508001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.