Pension wealth and household savings: Tests of robustness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Lynn Coronado, 1998. "The effects of social security privatization on household saving: evidence from the Chilean experience," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Feng, Jin & He, Lixin & Sato, Hiroshi, 2011.
"Public pension and household saving: Evidence from urban China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 470-485.
- Jin Feng & Lixin He & Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Public Pension and Household Saving: Evidence from urban China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-030, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1999.
"Taxation and Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
7061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Engen & William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1996. "The Illusory Effects of Saving Incentives on Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 113-138, Fall.
- Eric M. Engen & William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1996. "The Effects of Tax-Based Saving Incentives On Saving and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 5759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santen, Peter van & Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola, 2012.
"Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE,"
12012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013. "Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 308-328.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013. "Pension Wealth and Household Savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," Working Paper Series 265, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Annika E. Sunden, 1997. "Pensions, social security, and the distribution of wealth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zeaiter, Hussein Zeaiter, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Defaults: Evidence using Extreme bounds Analysis," Working Papers 32/2013, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Jappelli, Tullio, 1995. "Does social security reduce the accumulation of private wealth? Evidence from Italian survey data," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Dummann, Kathrin, 2008. "Retirement saving and attitude towards financial intermediaries: Evidence for Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 99, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Kapteyn, A. & Klijn, F.E., 1997.
"Mandatory pensions and personal savings in The Netherlands,"
1997-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Kapteyn, A. & Klijn, F.E., 1997. "Mandatory pensions and personal savings in The Netherlands," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74171, Tilburg University.
- Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Social security and conflict within the family," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2013. "Pension funds and Market Efficiency: A review," Discussion Papers 2013/164, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:ros:wpaper:99 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1992.
"How Strong are Bequest Motives? Evidence Based on Estimates of the Demand for Life Insurance and Annuities,"
NBER Working Papers
2942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1991. "How Strong Are Bequest Motives? Evidence Based on Estimates of the Demand for Life Insurance and Annuities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 899-927, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.