Income tax evasion, labour supply, and the equity--efficiency tradeoff
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Fair tax evasion and majority voting over redistributive taxation," MPRA Paper 48919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalina Koleva & Jean-Marie Monnier, 2006. "La nature juridique de l'impôt dans l'ancienne et la nouvelle économie du droit fiscal," Post-Print halshs-00118878, HAL.
- Joel Slemrod, 2001.
"A General Model of the Behavioral Response to Taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 119-128, March.
- Joel Slemrod, 1998. "A General Model of the Behavioral Response to Taxation," NBER Working Papers 6582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mahamoud, Ismael, 2008.
"Contraintes institutionnelles et règlementaires et le secteur informel à Djibouti
[Institutional and regulatory constraints and the informal sector in Djibouti]," MPRA Paper 48886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barth, Erling & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Ognedal, Tone, 2006.
"Fair Tax Evasion,"
07/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ray, R., 1994. "The Reform and Design of Commodity Taxes in the Presence of Tax Evasion with Illustrative Evidence from India," Discussion Paper 1994-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alm, James, 1996. "What Is an "Optimal'"Tax System?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(1), pages 117-33, March Cit.
- Hunter, William J. & Nelson, Michael A., 1996. "An IRS Production Function," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(1), pages 105-15, March Cit.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2013. "The political economics of redistribution, inequality and tax avoidance," MPRA Paper 51127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunter, Samara, 2013. "State Earned Income Tax Credits And Participation In Regular And Informal Work," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(1), pages 33-62, March Cit.
- Kalina Koleva, 2005. "A la recherche de l'administration fiscale optimale : l'approche par les coûts d'efficience," Post-Print halshs-00195354, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.