Income tax evasion, labour supply, and the equity--efficiency tradeoff
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2013. "The political economics of redistribution, inequality and tax avoidance," MPRA Paper 51127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00195354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Fair tax evasion and majority voting over redistributive taxation," MPRA Paper 48919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray, R., 1994. "The Reform and Design of Commodity Taxes in the Presence of Tax Evasion with Illustrative Evidence from India," Discussion Paper 1994-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Joel Slemrod, 2001.
"A General Model of the Behavioral Response to Taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 119-128, March.
- Joel Slemrod, 1998. "A General Model of the Behavioral Response to Taxation," NBER Working Papers 6582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erling Barth & Alexander W. Cappelen & Tone Ognedal, 2013.
"Fair Tax Evasion,"
Nordic Journal of Political Economy,
Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 38, pages 3.
- Barth, Erling & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Ognedal, Tone, 2006. "Fair Tax Evasion," Memorandum 07/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barth, Erling & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Ognedal, Tone, 2013. "Fair tax evasion," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mahamoud, Ismael, 2008.
"Contraintes institutionnelles et règlementaires et le secteur informel à Djibouti
[Institutional and regulatory constraints and the informal sector in Djibouti]," MPRA Paper 48886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alm, James, 1996. "What Is an "Optimal'"Tax System?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(1), pages 117-33, March Cit.
- Hunter, William J. & Nelson, Michael A., 1996. "An IRS Production Function," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(1), pages 105-15, March Cit.
- Gunter, Samara, 2013. "State Earned Income Tax Credits And Participation In Regular And Informal Work," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(1), pages 33-62, March Cit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.