Outcomes of voting and planning : Condorcet, Weber and Rawls locations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masashi Umezawa, 2012. "The replacement principle for the provision of multiple public goods on tree networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 211-235, February.
- Schummer, James & Vohra, Rakesh V., 2002.
"Strategy-proof Location on a Network,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 405-428, June.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2012.
"Majority relation and median representative ordering,"
Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 95-109, March.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2011. "Majority relation and median representative ordering," PSE Working Papers halshs-00581310, HAL.
- Yamaguchi, Kazuo, 2011. "Location of an undesirable facility on a network: A bargaining approach," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 104-108, September.
- Infante-Macias, R. & Munoz-Perez, J., 1995. "Competitive location with rectilinear distances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 77-85, January.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2011. "Majority relation and median representative ordering," Working Papers halshs-00581310, HAL.
- Campos Rodriguez, Clara M. & Moreno Perez, Jose A., 2003. "Relaxation of the Condorcet and Simpson conditions in voting location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 673-683, March.
- Kawamori, Tomohiko & Yamaguchi, Kazuo, 2010. "Outcomes of bargaining and planning in single facility location problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 38-45, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.