Land rents, optimal taxation and local fiscal independence in an economy with local public goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hochman, Oded, 1997. "More on scale economies and cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 373-397, August.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008.
"Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization,"
200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008. "Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Fenge, Robert & Meier, Volker, 2002.
"Why cities should not be subsidized,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 433-447, November.
- Hochman, Oded, 2011. "Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 118-135, January.
- Kenneth Button, 1998. "Where did the ?new urban economics? go?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Oded Hochman, 2012. "Welfare Estimation In A General Equilibrium Model With Cites," Working Papers 1213, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.