Lobbying and welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Kaempfer & Ed Tower & Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Trade Protectionism - Encyclopedia Entry," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-19, Claremont Colleges.
- Wolfgang Mayer & Alex Mourmouras, 2005. "On the Viability of Conditional Assistance Programs," IMF Working Papers 05/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Arye L. Hillman & John G. Riley, 1987.
"Politically Contestable Rents and Transfers,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
452, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Li, Shuhe & Lian, Peng, 1999. "Decentralization and coordination: China's credible commitment to preserve the market under authoritarianism," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-190.
- Pelloni, A. & Waldmann, R., 1997.
"Can Waste Improve Welfare?,"
Economics Working Papers
eco97/12, European University Institute.
- Andrei Govorun, 2013. "The choice of lobbying strategy: direct contacts with officials or mediation via business associations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Serrao, Amilcar, 2002. "Influence of Political Campaign Contributions by American Agribusiness Firms on U.S. Farm Policy," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24855, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eliakim Katz & J. Smith, 1988. "Rent-seeking and optimal regulation in replenishable resource industries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 25-36, October.
- Tarr, David, 1991. "When does rent-seeking augment the benefits of price and trade reform on rationed commodities? : estimates for automobiles and color televisions in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 741, The World Bank.
- Wang, Jue-Shyan & Koo, Hui-wen & Chen, Tain-Jy, 2006. "Resource rivalry and endogenous lobby," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 488-511, December.
- Robert Baldwin, 1984.
"Rent-seeking and trade policy: An industry approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 120(4), pages 662-677, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1984. "Rent-Seeking and Trade Policy: An Industry Approach," NBER Working Papers 1499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Ndayisenga, Fidele, 1999. "The Impact Of Political Contributions By Food Manufacturing Firms On U.S. Farm Policy," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 17(1).
- Edimon Ginting, 1998. "Can Tax Reform Work in an Economy Where Tax Avoidance and Evasion are Endemic?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-71, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jae Chung, 1992. "Rivalry for export promotions," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35, February.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1986. "Structural Change and Patterns of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2013. "The near-equivalence of tariffs and quotas," Departmental Working Papers 1305, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Matin, Kazi M., 1992. "Openness and economic performance in sub-Saharan Africa : evidence from time-series cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1025, The World Bank.
- José Casas–Pardo & Juan Montoro–Pons, 2001. "On Norms and Coordination Games: A Rent–Seeking Approach," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 237-253, September.
- Yu-Fu Chen & I-Hui Cheng, 2003. "Lobbying for Protection under Uncertainty: A Real Option Approach," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 155, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.