Tax policy, capital use, and investment incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998.
"Taxes and the Quality of Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
6731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice Albonico & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Evi Pappa, 2011. "Real Business Cycles with Capital Maintenance," Quaderni di Dipartimento 147, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Dioikitopoulos, Evangelos V. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2008. "Public capital maintenance and congestion: Long-run growth and fiscal policies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3760-3779, December.
- Jakob Vesterlund Olsen & Arne Henningsen, 2011. "Investment Utilisation, Adjustment Costs, and Technical Efficiency in Danish Pig Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2011/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Norén, Ronny, 2001. "Endogenous Disinvestment Activities and the Transformation to a new Equilibrium. A computable general equilibrium approach," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 569, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Alice Albonico & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Evi Pappa, . "Capital Maintenance and Depreciation over the Business Cycle," DEOS Working Papers 1326, Athens University of Economics and Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.