Optimal tax perturbations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blackorby, Charles & Brett, Craig, 2004. "Capital Taxation In A Simple Finite-Horizon Olg Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 709, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alan Krause, 2004. "The Dynamic Process of Tax Reform," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 119, Econometric Society.
- Turunen-Red, Arja H. & Woodland, Alan D., 2000. "Multilateral policy reforms and quantity restrictions on trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 153-168, October.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan Woodland, 2014.
"Steepest ascent tariff reform,"
Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 69-99, January.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Woodland, Alan D. & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," Working Papers 04-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Brett, Craig, 1998. "Tax reform and collective family decision-making," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 425-440, December.
- Alan Krause, 2009. "A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 601-615, November.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Athiphat Muthitacharoen & George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Efficiency Costs of Local Property Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0815, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Alan Woodland & Arja Turunen-Red, 2000. "The Redistribution of Efficiency Gains: Transfers or Tariffs?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0987, Econometric Society.
- Alan Krause, 2007. "A Tax Reform Analysis of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Papers 07/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.