Optimal tax perturbations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Krause, 2004. "The Dynamic Process of Tax Reform," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 119, Econometric Society.
- Alan Woodland & Arja Turunen-Red, 2000. "The Redistribution of Efficiency Gains: Transfers or Tariffs?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0987, Econometric Society.
- Blackorby, Charles & Brett, Craig, 2004. "Capital Taxation In A Simple Finite-Horizon Olg Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 709, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2006.
"Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Woodland, Alan D. & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," Working Papers 04-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Brett, Craig, 1998. "Tax reform and collective family decision-making," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 425-440, December.
- Alan Krause, 2007. "A Tax Reform Analysis of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Papers 07/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alan Krause, 2009. "A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 601-615, November.
- Turunen-Red, Arja H. & Woodland, Alan D., 2000. "Multilateral policy reforms and quantity restrictions on trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 153-168, October.
- Athiphat Muthitacharoen & George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Efficiency Costs of Local Property Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0815, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.