The testing and sorting functions of higher education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2011.
"Flexicurity, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life-Cycle,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3561, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2011. "Flexicurity, wage dynamics and inequality over the life-cycle," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2012. "Flexicurity, wage dynamics and inequality over the life-cycle," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2013.
"Unemployment Insurance, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life Cycle,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Niels Westergård‐Nielsen, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance, Wage Dynamics and Inequality Over the Life Cycle," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 341-372, 05.
- Weiss, Volkmar, 2008.
"National IQ means, calibrated and transformed from educational attainment, and their underlying gene frequencies,"
13239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiss, Volkmar, 2008. "National IQ means, calibrated and transformed from educational attainment, and their underlying gene frequencies," MPRA Paper 13210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiss, Volkmar, 2009. "National IQ Means Transformed from Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) Scores, and their Underlying Gene Frequencies," MPRA Paper 14600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 1998. "Transition from School to Work: Search Time and Job Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.