Stochastic orders and inventory problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bulinskaya, E. V., 1990. "Inventory control in case of unknown demand distribution," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-3), pages 301-306, May.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Donald L. Iglehart, 1964. "The Dynamic Inventory Problem with Unknown Demand Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 429-440, April.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1971. "Increasing risk II: Its economic consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 66-84, March.
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.