The strategic integration of agile and lean supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 85 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tachizawa, Elcio M. & Gimenez, Cristina, 2010. "Supply flexibility strategies in Spanish firms: Results from a survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 214-224, March.
- Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & de Haan, Job, 2011. "Improving supply chain performance to satisfy final customers: "Leagile" experiences of a polish distributor," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 127-134, September.
- Seuring, Stefan, 2009. "The product-relationship-matrix as framework for strategic supply chain design based on operations theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 221-232, July.
- Elcio Mendonça Tachizawa & Cristina Giménez, 2005. "Drivers and sources of supply flexibility: An exploratory study," Economics Working Papers 889, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Wang, Shih-Yuan & Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen, 2009. "Assessment of supplier performance based on product-development strategy by applying multi-granularity linguistic term sets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 215-226, February.
- Kurata, Hisashi & Yue, Xiaohang, 2008. "Trade promotion mode choice and information sharing in fashion retail supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 507-519, August.
- Brun, Alessandro & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Miragliotta, Giovanni & Ronchi, Stefano & Sianesi, Andrea & Spina, Gianluca, 2008. "Logistics and supply chain management in luxury fashion retail: Empirical investigation of Italian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 554-570, August.
- Lin, Ching-Torng & Chiu, Hero & Chu, Po-Young, 2006. "Agility index in the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 285-299, April.
- Overboom, M.A. & Haan, J.A.C. de & Naus, A.J.A.M., 2010. "Measuring the degree of leanness in logistics service providers: Development of a measurement tool," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4992240, Tilburg University.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
- Langenberg, Kerstin U. & Seifert, Ralf W. & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien, 2012. "Aligning supply chain portfolios with product portfolios," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 500-513.
- Sen, Alper, 2008. "The US fashion industry: A supply chain review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 571-593, August.
- Baker, Peter, 2008. "The design and operation of distribution centres within agile supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 27-41, January.
- Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia, 2008. "Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 169-181, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.